For our second installment of BattleFight, hardware faces off with open-source technology and humanoid horse-beasts: the Terminator spot-welded to a Segway versus a dozen or so centaurs with the cognitional knowledge of Wikipedia.
- Living tissue over metal exoskeleton
- CPU is neural net processor – a learning computer
- Cold, relentless killer/killer one-liners
- Top speed of 12.5 mph
- Adjustable speeds: gallop, canter, trot
- Wikipedia is the fastest growing source of information on the internet
- Over 10 million articles in 253 languages
- Unreliable resources (citation needed)
- Centaurs are prone to drink
Special Rules and Conditions:
- The Terminator is the Terminator from Terminator 2: Judgement Day.
- The Segway has unlimited battery power.
- The centaur’s brains are constantly updated with the knowledge of Wikipedia as articles are updated.
- The Terminator cannot get off the Segway (he’s welded to it and he’s programmed not to get off of it).
- The centaurs have no magical powers. They’re just centaurs.
- If a centaur breaks a leg, it is shot immediately. No questions asked.
- The Terminator’s CPU is not wifi enabled. However, the Terminator is allowed to use the internet if he can find a segway-friendly internet cafe.
- The centaurs communicate through a series of clicks and chirping sounds.
- The Terminator’s mission is to destroy the centaurs.
- There are medieval weapons hidden throughout the elephant graveyard and in downtown Two Harbors (the old downtown, not the new downtown).
- Some of the centaurs have colored hair.
Special thanks to Matt and Ashley from Puny for the nuggets of BattleFight inspiration.
The battle debate begins now in the comments.