Fast Horse — an award-winning integrated marketing agency— is looking for a web & digital developer to join our team.
You will work with our account and design teams to handle digital development needs, including development of digital assets on behalf of clients such as the The Coca-Cola Company, SweeTango apples, Faribault Woolen Mills, Marvin Windows and Doors, Newcastle Brown Ale and more.
We’re looking for someone with a minimum of four years experience, and preferably experience working in an agency environment.
OUR WEB & DIGITAL DEVELOPER WILL:
- Develop exceptional websites for clients that align with project and brand objectives.
- Collaborate with account teams to ensure high standards for quality, serviceand client satisfaction.
- Communicate with clients when necessary.
- Provide expertise in digital development to Fast Horse and clients.
- Ensure that all Web and digital development work is delivered on time and on budget.
- Handle digital production needs and establish and manage list of preferred vendors.
- Assist with agency marketing initiatives, blog and social media content and Fast Horse digital asset development.
- WordPress development, including building custom themes and plug-ins.
- Responsive-design techniques.
- Significant experience working with designers to ensure pixel perfection.
- Experience in managing Web domain registration and website hosting.
- Significant experience in project management, including working directly with account and design teams, and meeting project deadlines and budgets.
- Ability to connect development work to clients’ business needs and objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Four-year degree in computer science, Web development, or related discipline.
- Minimum of four years experience in the Web and digital development field, including track record for successful and timely project management.
- References required.
- Advertising or other agency experience preferred.
- Initiative, a sense of humor, risk-taking and flexibility are highly valued around here. What else can you offer?
- Ability to thrive in a creative, open, fast-paced agency.
We offer a highly flexible workplace, where Fast Horse staff are untethered by a designated office or desk. We call it hotdesking. Our building is set up to facilitate communication and collaboration. You are free to work wherever you desire, whether that’s at the office, at a coffee shop, at home, under a bridge or anywhere else where you feel creative and productive. We offer highly competitive salaries, a cafeteria healthcare plan, 401K, incentive compensation opportunities, and creativity stipends.
Email your resume and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.