Eat, Drink And Beat BradyJanuary 30, 2018
By Mitch Koch, Account Director
Super Bowl LII is fast approaching, and we’re looking at the same old story: Tom Brady and the Patriots win again. Some fans just get treated to an embarrassment of riches. It’s a foreign concept to Minnesota sports fans, but familiar to foodies.
With this year’s big game being held in the culinary hotbed of our great hometown, fans from near and far will have the chance to treat themselves to the smorgasbord that is our food and drink scene. So, without further ado, I present to you a sampling of some of the Fast Horse crew’s game day-inspired favorites.
- “The” Jucy Lucy at Matt’s Bar
- 1029 (best-kept secret, since most people get the Smack Shack lobster roll)
- Lowry Hill Meats (Wednesdays only)
- Double barrel burger at Red Cow
- Young Joni
- Black Sheep
- Pizzeria Lola
- Monte Carlo (dry rub)
- Cedar Inn
- Surly (Furious)
- Fulton (Sweet Child of Vine)
- Fair State
- Town Hall Brewery (Masala Mama)
Best bar to watch the game
- Liquor Lyle’s (two-for-ones!)
Best restaurant to avoid the game
- Bachelor Farmer
There you have it. The winningest roster Minnesota has to offer.