Your may remember my last Peepshow post about my fascination with different personality types, declaring myself an ESFJ. Well, it turns out some other Ponies in the stable wanted to see what personality types they had as well. The results? Pretty fascinating.
Here are some facts about my fellow Ponies:
Of the 16 different personality types, there are 12 types present in our office.
I have 3 other ESFJ counterparts (no surprise in who they are!)
- At their hearts, ESJFs are social creatures, and thrive on staying up-to-date with what their friends are doing.
- cc: Tessa, Natalie & Jen
There are 4 ENFJs in da house.
- ENFJs are genuine, caring people who talk the talk and walk the walk, and nothing makes them happier than leading the charge, uniting and motivating their teams with infectious enthusiasm.
- cc: Alex W, Hannah M, Sammie & one of our newest Ponies, Jeff
There are 4 ISFJs.
- ISFJs are true altruists, meeting kindness with kindness-in-excess and engaging the work and people they believe in with enthusiasm and generosity.
- cc: Maggie, Scott, Mitch & Sam
There are 2 ENTPs.
- An odd juxtaposition arises with ENTPs, as they are uncompromisingly honest, but will argue tirelessly for something they don’t actually believe in, stepping into another’s shoes to argue a truth from another perspective.
- cc: Alli, Adam
There are two ISFPs.
- ISFPs always know just the compliment to soften a heart that’s getting ready to call their risks irresponsible or reckless.
- cc: Dave & Rita
ENFP REPRESENT. There are 8 up in here.
There are 5 Ponies with personality types of their own.
- cc: Tony (ESTJ), Carlee (ESFP), Joe (INTJ), Mike (INTP), Teri (INFP)
- There are 21 extroverts, and 9 introverts.
- There are 12 people dominant in sensing and 18 people who are more intuitive.
- We have a lot of feelings here people – there are 25 dominant in feeling, and only 5 dominate in thinking. Any guesses?
- We are 50/50 on judging and perceiving.
- There are 11 ponies whose personality types will forever remain a mystery.
Still curious to see what personality type you have? Even better, take the quiz & compare results with your BFF and BF. Thanks to everyone for sharing your results!