Fast Horse Seeks Design InternMay 3, 2016
By Alex Gaterud, Account Manager
Fast Horse — an award-winning, integrated creative agency in Minneapolis’ North Loop — is looking for a design intern who’s hungry, versatile and seriously creative. Ideal candidate will have both digital and print experience, preferably in an agency setting — or enough work samples to convince us you’re ready to hit the ground running.
As a Fast Horse design intern, you will help set the tone for our creative campaigns by creating stunning visuals for both print and digital media. You will have the opportunity to work on some of the biggest brands in the world as well as unique start-ups and nonprofits. Things move quickly here and the ideal candidate must be able to think fast, juggle multiple priorities at a time and adapt their design style to meet a client’s needs and objectives.
If you think you have what it takes to thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment, we’d love to hear from you. Send a résumé and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Fast Horse Design Intern” in the subject line.
- Start date: as soon as can be arranged
- Time commitment: 40 hours per week, paid hourly
- Length of internship: initial internship period is for 90 days but may be extended
- A killer portfolio that demonstrates expert knowledge of design principles, typography, web design best practices, and does so across an array of industries and design styles
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Cloud design programs
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint (particularly creating and editing presentation templates)
- Experience building files for both print and digital mediums
- Solid organizational skills, including the ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- A keen eye for the details
- Bachelor’s degree, associate’s degree or equivalent
- Creative, self-motivated and reliable
- A team player who can work in a demanding yet rewarding environment
- Adaptability, resourcefulness and a positive attitude.
About Fast Horse
Fast Horse is an independent creative agency based in Minneapolis’ thriving North Loop neighborhood. We work on high-profile campaigns for well-known brands such as The Coca-Cola Company, Heineken, General Mills, Deluxe Corporation, and more. In addition to a slew of other accolades, our work recently earned us two Cannes Lion, ten Effies, a PR Week Award, a Global SABRE, a Silver Anvil, a Jefferson Award for community service, and a ranking as the third most effective independent agency in North America. More about our people and our work can be found by visiting our homepage at www.fasthorseinc.com.