We’re Hiring: Fast Horse Seeks Design Intern (Digital + Print)November 21, 2012
By Mike Keliher, Group Account Director
Fast Horse is looking for a design intern who’s hungry, versatile and seriously creative. We know there are designers out there who know Photoshop and InDesign inside and out, and we know there are artists out there who have the ability to produce truly beautiful work. We’re looking for someone who can do both.
We are looking for someone with digital and print experience, ideally in an agency setting — or enough work samples to convince us you’re ready to hit the ground running.
We have a diverse client portfolio ranging from giants such as Coca-Cola, Champs Sports, and Marvin Windows and Doors, to entrepreneurial start-ups like Tilia and The Bachelor Farmer, and many others in-between. Our designers create everything from websites, brand identities, and print collateral to email marketing, iPhone apps and environmental graphics. And that’s just a sampling. Check out some of our work to see more.
If you think you have what it takes to thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment, we’d love to hear from you. Send a résumé and some work by Dec. 7 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Starts as soon as can be arranged
- Initial internship period is for 90 days but may be extended
- Paid position, hourly
- 40 hours per week
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Comfortable designing for a variety of applications both digital and print: websites, email marketing, digital presentations and documents, print publications, direct mail pieces, social media profiles, and more
- Strong proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Technical knowledge required to handle a variety of image editing and processing tasks as well as the artistic skills required to create beautiful images and/or illustrations
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint (particularly creating and editing presentation templates)
- Bachelor’s degree, associate’s degree or equivalent
- Creative, self-motivated and reliable
- A team player who can work in a demanding yet rewarding environment
- Adaptability, resourcefulness and a positive attitude