We’re Hiring A Team AssistantJune 14, 2012
By Jörg Pierach, President
Our ideal candidate is a smart, hard-working, positive, optimistic, friendly and fun person who can effectively manage a wide variety of day-to-day administrative duties at an extremely fast-paced and growing creative agency.
• Providing administrative support on a variety of client projects, from coordinating travel to sourcing vendors.
• Answering phones, greeting visitors and coordinating with delivery people and vendors
• Organizing agency events and activities, ensuring that we celebrate often and well.
• Managing Fast Horse headquarter building operations, including coordinating with maintenance and repair people
• Ensuring that our office is tidy, organized and ready to receive visitors at all times.
• Making every one of our guests feel like they are the most important person in the world.
• Assisting with a variety of agency marketing projects, from coordinating awards entries to writing for the Peepshow.
• Supporting account teams in budget tracking, cash collections and monthly invoicing.
• Organizing physical and digital agency files to ensure that information is readily available and current.
• Additional duties as assigned
• Microsoft Office and other basic computer skills
• Highly organized and service-oriented
• Critical thinking and problem solving
• Strong verbal and writing skills
• Entry-level, full-time, salaried position
• Must have some demonstrated experience in effectively executing key aspects of the Team Assistant position
• References required
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.