We’re Looking For Another Design InternOctober 20, 2011
By Jörg Pierach, President
Fast Horse is looking for a design intern who’s hungry, versatile and seriously creative. We know there are designers out there who know Photoshop and InDesign inside and out and we know there are artists out there who have the ability to produce truly beautiful work. We’re looking for someone who can do both.
Our client base ranges from giants of their industries such as Coca-Cola, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota, and Marvin Windows and Doors to non-profits such as the American Red Cross. Our designers create everything from logos, websites and print collateral to email marketing, iPhone apps and retail signage. And that’s just a sampling. Check out some of our work to see more.
If you think you have what it takes to thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment, we’d love to hear from you. Send a résumé and some work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch. The application deadline is 5 p.m. on October 27.
- Starts as soon as can be arranged
- Initial internship period is for 90 days but may be extended
- Paid position, hourly
- 40 hours per week
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Parking paid
- Strong proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Technical knowledge required to handle a variety of image editing and processing tasks as well as the artistic skills required to create beautiful images and/or illustrations
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint (particularly creating and editing presentation templates)
- Comfortable designing for a variety of applications: websites, email marketing, digital presentations and documents, print publications, direct mail pieces, social media profiles, and more
- Bachelor’s degree, associate’s degree or equivalent
- Enough work samples to convince us you’re ready to hit the ground running
- Creative, self-motivated and reliable
- A team player who can work in a demanding yet rewarding environment
- Adaptability, resourcefulness and a positive attitude